Benefits of TaeKwonDoMajest Martial Arts
Benefits of TaeKwonDo
There are myriad benefits that derive from studying Tae Kwon Do. On a student’s first day of class, many students are excited, some are shy, but by the end of class all students can’t wait to come back for more.
This is what TaeKwonDo can do for you:
- Enhance self-esteem by heightening physical and mental abilities.
- Build confidence by encouraging you to succeed to take control of your life.
- Develop discipline via thorough training of your body and mind in the tenets and techniques of Tae Kwon Do.
- Gain self-defense skills by training to recognize situations in which physical self-defense may be necessary, and by teaching you how to turn such situations to your advantage.
- Strengthen your body and mind through increased physical conditioning and mental discipline.
These skills build character, develop greatness, and encourage accomplishment by developing the habit of continually challenging yourself.
TaeKwonDo and Other Sports
Does your child love football, soccer, basketball…? It doesn’t matter what the sport, TaeKwonDo is the perfect complement to your child’s other sports activities. Whereas most sports are seasonal, TaeKwonDo is a year-round activity, meaning your child is receiving fitness training even during the off-seasons. In addition, while other sports change coaches and team membership from season to season, at Majest your child will develop long-term relationships and new friendships with peers and instructors that last over a period of many years. And finally, Majest TaeKwonDo is a terrific way to improve cardio fitness, strength, agility, speed, balance, and coordination — many of our parents report that their children take their other sports games “to the next level” after practicing TaeKwonDo. Other sports coaches tell us that Majest students are the most disciplined and focused members of their teams. If your child loves sports, you and your child both are going to love Majest.
“My son started Taekwondo at Majest while he was in first grade. He was very shy and one of the smaller boys in his grade. He never liked team sports but always enjoyed challenging himself in life. Nick has learned discipline, patience and the arts of Taekwondo. He has grown leaps and bounds and is currently in his 6th year at our dojang. There are so much to learn and to achieve in Taekwondo! Visit our dojang and meet the ‘Majest Family’ you won’t be disappointed.” – M.V.